Thursday, December 2, 2010

LUX MAG volume 2

This is the magazine I worked on with fellow students. The magazine was created exclusively for those of us fashion design students who wish to touch on other aspects of the fashion industry other than clothing. My part in this magazine is writing, styling and conceptualizing the shoots for the "trend reports" section. I know this post is a little late, please enjoy. I do believe that the magazine is schedualed to pick back up next semester ( spring '11) The staff will be some new, some old. I'm very excited to see how it will turn out. Also, we may actually get funding this time around if it does pick back up on account of the President's office picking up on how professional a job we all did with no funding what so ever.
(to view the magazine pages, click on the lower corners to flip the page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment