Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Era

I've decided to re-open my blog. I was working for a student-operated online fashion magazine (LUX) at school, however, most recently, the staff (including myself) have decided to dis-continue the publication because of the lack of support our university supplied us. Once and if we have an archive website up, i will post the link. With in the magazine, I was responsible for the Trend Reports (styling, conceptualizing, researching and writing) as well, I worked on a few field articles including an interview that was not published with St. Louis PR mogul, Dwight Carter and owner of Rock Uniform and also an article on St. Charles Fashion Week. I will post those as well, when I am allotted any sort of free time. I am currently extremely busy designing and constructing my mini-collection which consists of 4 or 5 two to three piece looks inspired by desert-scape colors and easy, yet stylish comfort.
In case anyone reading this is wondering what my new display name stands for it means Skylar Squared. It stands for my nick name, "SKYSKY" and for my niece who is my namesake, there for Sky Squared.
Stay tuned for more later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment